Alcoholic solution ready for use
for the particularly quick cleaning and disinfection of surfaces of medical devices such as turbines, hand pieces and contra-angles, unit grips, suspension tables and medical devices.
Only for use on alcohol compatible surfaces.
Efficacy/Certification/Contact times (undiluted)
- bactericidal incl. TBC, MRSA and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis (1 min.)
- yeasticidal (1 min.)
- virucidal according to DVV 2012, all enveloped viruses, particularly HBV, HCV, HIV, herpes simplex, ebola, corona viruses (e.g. MERS-CoV), influenza and measles viruses (30 sec.) as well as carrier test with non-enveloped adeno + noro viruses (2 min.)
- with remanence effect (inhibition of recontamination)
- certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for surface disinfection
Active ingredient basis
- Quick-acting aldehyde-free and phenol-free disinfectant based on a combination of alcohols, QACs and alkylamines
- Approved amongst others by Sirona Dental.
- REF 3006 – 500 ml Bottle
- REF 3005 – 5 L Canister
- REF 3007 – 5 L Cubitainer